Pocket innersprings offer improved flexibility in various formats. Each individual spring is packed into a fabric pocket and later glued to other pockets to become a pocket innerspring unit. This sophisticated system means each spring can perform individually creating excellent flexibility and body support.
Herkules offers two main types of pocket innersprings: Punktoflaex (centre-glued) and Surface-Bonded. In addition we can offer special products such as Multipockets, Low-Height pockets or Interactive pockets.
- Centre-glued, classic pocket innerspring system
- Very good flexibility of every spring
- High degree of body support
- Cost effective pocket innerspring system with an extra fabric sheet glued on top and bottom
- Easy handling in upholstered furniture saving time and money